OnePlus has consistently delivered updates for their devices on schedule. They are currently releasing the latest OxygenOS software update for the OnePlus Nord N20 SE, which is a budget-friendly device. The gadget was introduced to the market as a rebranded version of the OPPO A57.
Going further, the latest update for the OnePlus Nord N20 SE comes with the build number OxygenOS 22.214.171.1241. The update brings fixes to the many issues and also further optimizes the overall software experience.
The latest firmware update, CPH2469_126.96.36.1991(EX01), includes various improvements and fixes. It specifically deals with the problem of intermittent screen flickering that occurs when third-party themes are used. Additionally, it addresses issues related to excessive system data storage and fingerprint unlocking. The update also enhances camera stability and resolves the Google Calendar app’s inability to open in Split View. You can find the official changelog below for further information.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes the screen flickering issue that might occur when a third-party theme is used.
- Fixes the issue where system data takes up too much storage space.
- Fixes the issue where fingerprint unlock might not work.
- Improves the stability of the Camera.
- Fixes the issue where Google Calendar might fail to open in Split View.
The update is being released in stages. If you haven’t received it yet, please be patient and wait for a few more days until it arrives on your smartphone.
As part of the phased rollout process, the brand conducts thorough testing of the update on different smartphone models to detect and resolve any possible issues. This methodical approach helps ensure the delivery of a dependable and consistent update that improves the user’s overall experience.