OnePlus has been pretty serious when it comes to its software department. The brand has been recently rolling out the latest OxygenOS 13.1 update to their bunch of devices like the OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Now, the latest flagship smartphone from the house of OnePlus, the OnePlus 11, has also started grabbing the much-awaited OxygenOS 13.1 update. The updates add many new features to the device and are focused on improving the overall user experience.
The latest OxygenOS 13.1 update for the OnePlus 11 comes under the build version CPH2447_184.108.40.2061(EX01). The update weighs a little higher at 1.15GBs. The users of this smartphone can now install the update on their smartphone and can get access to the newly added features. For reference, here is the complete changelog of the update:
OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 13.1 Update Changelog
- Omoji’s functionality and library have been expanded, allowing users to express themselves with an even wider range of options.
Improved Health Features:
- The update introduces a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images within apps and Photos, enhancing accessibility for users.
- OnePlus brings a new Zen Space app, featuring two modes: Deep Zen and Light Zen. These modes facilitate mindfulness and help users focus on the present, promoting mental well-being.
Enhanced Gaming Experience:
- The addition of the Championship mode to Game Assistant optimizes gaming performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and messages. This creates a distraction-free and immersive gaming environment.
- A new music playback control has been integrated into Game Assistant, allowing users to easily listen to and control their music while gaming, without disrupting their experience.
Similar to previous updates, the release of OxygenOS 13.1 for the OnePlus 11 will follow an incremental approach. Initially, a select group of users will be granted the update, prioritizing stability and optimal performance. In the days to come, OnePlus intends to expand the rollout, allowing a larger number of users to access the update.