Two years back, OPPO launched its mid-range targeted OPPO Reno 6 lineup of smartphones. The series consists of two different smartphones; OPPO Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro 5G. The Reno 6 Pro 5G, a top-end smartphone, features an impressive set of specifications such as a curved OLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G chipset, quad rear camera setup, and much more.
The device was launched running Android 11-powered ColorOS. The brand has started rolling out the latest Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1 update to the OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G device. The newest update for the device comes under the build number CPH2249_220.127.116.110 and weighs around 1.1 GB in size.
OPPO Reno 6 Pro ColorOS 13.1 Update Changelog
As for the changelog, it mentions that omojis now support wider input throughout the UI, newly added Zen Modes, and a lot more. Here is the detailed changelog of the update:
- Omoji’s functionality and library have been expanded, allowing users to express themselves with an even wider range of options.
Improved Health Features:
- The update introduces a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images within apps and Photos, enhancing accessibility for users.
- OnePlus brings a new Zen Space app, featuring two modes: Deep Zen and Light Zen. These modes facilitate mindfulness and help users focus on the present, promoting mental well-being.
Enhanced Gaming Experience:
- The addition of the Championship mode to Game Assistant optimizes gaming performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and messages. This creates a distraction-free and immersive gaming environment.
- A new music playback control has been integrated into Game Assistant, allowing users to easily listen to and control their music while gaming, without disrupting their experience.
Users will eventually discover a new ColorOS smart cross-device connection and auto-connect function that focuses entirely on boosting connections. Furthermore, the update includes a brand-new TalkBack feature to assist you with image selection even while you are not looking at the screen.
The update is currently rolling out in stages and more users will grab the update in upcoming days. You can also check for the update manually by going into Settings >> About Phone >> ColorOS version.