OnePlus has started rolling out the latest August security patch update to the eligible devices. It was recently rolled out to the OnePlus Nord 3 smartphones. Aside this, the brand is now rolling out the a new OTA update to the OnePlus Nord CE 3 device which brings a lot of optimization and bug fixation to it.
The firm has started rolling out a new software update to the Nord CE 3 smartphone which comes under the build number OxygenOS 22.214.171.124. The latest update is not based on the August security patch but it does fixes some of the most reported issues for the gadget.
As for the changelog, it has to say about lot of things; such as- improved system performance, fixed screencast issue, further improved the network performance of the gadget, improved image stabilization for better images in low light, further modified camera alogirithm for improved images and a lot more.
You can read the detailed changelog of the update here:
OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Changelog for OnePlus Nord CE 3
- Improves system performance and stability.
- Fixes an issue where audio and video might be out of sync when Screencast is used.
- Improves the stability of network connections.
- Improves image stabilization in strong light.
- Improves the quality of videos taken using the front camera in low-light environments.
- Improves the quality of portrait photos taken using the front camera in certain scenarios.
Just like any other updates, this update is also rolling out in stages which means if you have not received the update yet, you should wait for a bit more in order to get the update landed up in your smartphone. Further, you can also check for the update manually by going into settings, then about phone, and then software update sections.